|Name of Course||Seats||Qualifications|
|M. Pharm- Pharmaceutics||18||GPAT qualified students will be given first preference.|
|M. Pharm- Pharmaceutical Chemistry||18||GPAT qualified students will be given first preference.|
|M. Pharm- Pharmaceutical Management and Regulatory Affairs||18||GPAT qualified students will be given first preference.|
- M. Pharmacy-I Year: The admissions to M. Pharmacy program are made on the basis of B.Phamacy Merit. The criterion for admission in M. Pharm programs is B. Pharm with minimum passing marks of 50%. GPAT qualified students are given preference for admission in M. Pharm courses and offered Scholarship under the MHRD scheme of AICTE, New Delhi.
Step1: Fill the application form
Option I: Apply online
- Fill and submit the application form online.
- Upload softcopy of class X, XIIth and B. Pharm. mark sheets and recent passport size colour photograph.
- Pay online through Credit/Debit Card
- Fill your basic details and download the application form in PDF format.
- Print the application form, fill in the required details completely, affix recent passport size colour photograph and submit along with a photocopy of class X mark sheet at the respective campus you are applying to.
Option II: Buy application form from JCDV centres in Sirsa and submit it either personally or through registered post to the Registrar, JCDV.
Step 2: The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and will be displayed on the college notice board and website and also sent via SMS. After that, a physical counselling will be held which will be notified to the candidate through e-mail/SMS.
On the date of counselling, candidates will be required to bring the following documents:
- Common Application Form
- Original and Photocopy of 12th mark sheet
- Original and Photocopy of 10th mark sheet
- Original and Photocopy of B. Pharm. mark sheet (if applicable)
- Original and Photocopy of ID Proof
- Original Character certificate
- Original Migration certificate
- Medical Fitness certificate
- Gap Year affidavit (if applicable)
- 5 Passport size Photographs