Fee & Bank Details
|Registration Fee||Rs. 500/- one time|
|D.Pharmacy||Rs. 65,000/- per year|
|B.Pharmacy/ B.Pharmacy (LEET)||Rs. 75,000/- per year|
|M.Pharmacy||Rs. 60,000/- per year (Chemistry)
Rs. 70,000 per year (Regulatory Affairs)
Rs. 80,000 per year (Pharmaceutics)
|Hostel along with Mess||Rs. 50,000/- per year|
|Rs. 3000/- (Refundable security)|
- Fee payable in two equal installments. Additional discount on Annual payment of the fee.
- Program fees excluding Registration fee, Annual exam fee, University Development Fund, Sports Regn. Charges, EVS, Counseling Fee, etc.
- Fee subject to reviewed by State Fee Committee.
Online Mode: Students can pay the fee through SBI collect facility also.
MODE OF PAYMENT
The fees can be paid through Online mode, by UPI Payment, deposited in a Bank Account or by Demand Draft in favour of “Principal, JCDM College of Pharmacy” payable at Sirsa, Haryana. The candidate must submit a copy of proof of Challan/Transaction ID/UTR Number for Online Fees submitted in the accounts branch at the College.
Refund of Fee: In case the candidate leaves the Vidyapeeth after seeking admission in a particular course, the UGC/AICTE Fee refund policy will be applied for the same.
Bank Account Details
Principal, JCDM College of Pharmacy
Account No: 34161520296
Bank Name: State Bank of India
Address: JCD Vidyapeeth, Barnala Road, Sirsa
For facilitating students in getting an educational loan, JCD Vidyapeeth has tied up with the State Bank of India and HDFC. Our loan assistance cell supports students in obtaining loan application forms, and loan letters and provides documents required by the banks for extending loans.
- Scholarship for Meritorious Students
- Scholarship for poor girls & boys.
- Scholarship for the single girl child.
- Other scholarships are also available contact the admission office for details.
- Students are not eligible to receive multiple scholarships/fee concessions.
- All scholarships and fellowships are subject to review.
Students from SC/ST/OBC categories as well as differently abled students are especially encouraged to apply for admissions and scholarships at JCDV